[pmwiki-users] Applet Issue

Ivan Mann ivanmann at uab.edu
Thu Nov 19 15:23:54 CST 2009

I have installed the applet recipe from the cookbook and have an
applet specified according to the cookbook page.  The applet runs
using Internet Explorer on a PC and using FireFox on my Mac, but not
using Safari on my Mac.  I get a message along the status line saying
"Applet notinited."  Since this happens with the sample applets on the
cookbook page I don't think there is an issue with the PmWiki
installation, but with the Safari setup.

Anybody with experience running applets on a Mac?

Ivan Mann

			" Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
example."
					Mark Twain (1835-1910)