[pmwiki-users] Pagelist wrap= parameter documentation error?

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Fri May 22 14:17:15 CDT 2009

Hello All,

the text in PmWiki/PageLists is a bit terse and IMO wrong:

> The "wrap" option has the values, none, html, and
> inline. With "wrap=inline" and "wrap=HTML" the
> output from pagelist (markup or HTML) is directly
> embedded in a page's markup or without any
> surrounding <div>...</div> tags.

With wrap=inline, I get no HTML tags around the list. And I can embed
a page list in a surrounding ul. BTW: This solves my problem "Second
level ul strange output".

With wrap=HTML, I _get_ <div> tags around the page list. The
surrounding ul is terminated, I get a new ul.

With wrap=HTML, I get no <div> tags, bit the surrounding ul is still
terminated, I get a new ul.

So isn't there an error in the description above?

I don't want to change the docs without a confirmation because I'm not
100% sure what happens.

Oliver