[pmwiki-users] Javascript to require "Summary" for changes

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Mon May 18 05:11:18 CDT 2009

Petko Yotov wrote:

[...]

>> >Hi. I updated the NotsavedWarning recipe to do just this. See
>> >  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/NotsavedWarning

[...]

>It is difficult for me to extensively test this on Windows, so feedback for
>any problems (all browsers) will be welcome.

with Internet Explorer, klicking a GUIButton is handled like an
attempt top leave the page => notsaved prompts whether I really want
to leave the page.

That's a show-stopper for the not saved warning, as so many people use
IE.

But IMO the more important part of the recipe is the dialog for the
author name, anyway.

Hmm, I really should check pages with Internet Explorer before
releasing pages to the public...

Oliver