[pmwiki-users] Good function: To export pmwiki pages to word or PDF as a book

Patrick YM Yip patrick.yip at hkstp.org
Mon May 18 02:48:38 CDT 2009

Dear all,

How can I export my pages of Pmwiki pages into word file, or PDF file
while keeping the structure, as a book?

We want to see if we can input our knowledges into Pmwiki, and export it
as a book?

Thank you for your attention.

Patrick

Disclaimer:
This email and its attachment(s) are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary,
or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are strictly
prohibited from disclosing, distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender and destroy / delete any copies
you may have received.