[pmwiki-users] pmwiki and Active Directory

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Thu May 14 23:24:40 CDT 2009

> I have tried to do it without using the chr(39)-things, but
> unfortunately it didn't work.
> - With the chr(39)-stuff the Main.HomePage was displayed.
> - Without the chr(39)-stuff all I got was a blank page, obviously some
> sort of syntax error or something in the script.

So before you had lines that looked like this:

> >            $idName = chr(39) . "id:" . $idinfo[1] . chr(39);
> >            $idCode = chr(39) . $idinfo[3] . chr(39);

And after you had lines that look like this:

> >            $idName = "id:" . $idinfo[1];
> >            $idCode = $idinfo[3];

Is that right?  And it's still not displaying?

You'll need to go to your PHP logs and see what error is coming up or else
turn on error reporting so it will display on the page...

error_reporting(E_ALL); // place this toward the top of your config.php

Or, alternatively, you comment out lines 1-by-1 until it starts working and
then carefully examine that line to figure out what caused the problem.

-Peter