[pmwiki-users] How to mix structured data and free content in a page?

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Wed May 13 11:01:11 CDT 2009

DaveG wrote:

[pages with structured and unstructured content]

>BlogIt basically does this (using PmForms), storing a few structured
>fields along with the unstructured blog content. However, I store the

This looks nice, especially the "blogitedit" action.

>structured and unstructured content on a single page, rather than
>splitting it across pages. Thus, the unstructured is actually stored as
>a PTV field.

An interesting approach.

The special edit action offering the hidden PTVs as form fields and
hiding them from the standard edit field could be of general interest!

IOW "edit with custom form" as action.

That's what I missed with PmForm. I will have a look whether I
understand how to use your approach without the blogging stuff.

Thanks,

Oliver