[pmwiki-users] User management (Cookbook: htpasswdform)

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Sat May 9 14:58:21 CDT 2009

On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 19:48, Tyrus Elias <tyrus at livelifetoday.info> wrote:
> In continued effort to manage users, I have moved on to try using a
> cookbook. I have tried "include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/htpasswdform.php");"

Did you literaly use
"include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/htpasswdform.php");" in your
configuration file, ie. including the surrounding quotes?
If so, they should be removed. The configuration line should be read:

  include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/htpasswdform.php");

Hope this help,
Dominique

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?