[pmwiki-users] FW: PMwiki and EBCDIC coding

marc at spookymonster.com marc at spookymonster.com
Thu May 7 07:49:41 CDT 2009

I tried that, but the PUE description was a little too vague. In
particular:

"url_encode also encodes '%', '/', and other ASCII characters, which often
isn't what we want."

What characters specifically don't we want to convert, and why? Does PMWiki
use them as delimiters in some other portion of the code?