[pmwiki-users] Admin groups

Tyrus tyrus at livelifetoday.info
Tue May 5 09:38:37 CDT 2009

I have been trying to create an admin group. We have 7 admins, and I
was wanting to figure this out before trying to setup a users group
and ultimately lock down the site.

The admins would primarely be user admin. Then in full wiki style let
users do the rest on there own.

Of course we would probably setup a restricted group for a: people we
don't want modifying the site (at another admin's request), and B: for
a subcommittee to manage there own area.

Thoughts? Should I give up on an admin group or am I doing it wrong?

What is the best way for managing users?  I see we can do .htpasswd

Manage that outside the wiki. But then we want one of 7 people to
modify actual groups, and only admin has been allowed to

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone