[pmwiki-users] ZAP Form only sending one field

Matt Kemple me at mattkemple.com
Mon May 4 10:44:56 CDT 2009

Greetings,

I seem to be having an issue I just can't figure out.  I installed the
cookbook recipe ZAP to send a "mailing list" type form to an e-mail
address.  Initially, I  adapted the example on pmwiki by using the
following markup:

!Join our mailing list!

(:messages:)
(:zapform:)
(:zap email="info at example.com":)
(:zap emailfrom="info at example.com":)
(:zap emailsubject="Website Feedback Form":)

||First Name: ||(:input text emailbody:)
||Last Name: ||(:input text emailbody:)
||Email: ||(:input text emailbody size=30:)
||Comments: ||(:input textarea emailbody cols=30 rows=4:)
(:zap nextpage="Main.Thanks":)
(:zapend:)

The result does indeed send an e-mail, but it only contains the final
form field (in this case only what is entered in the comments field).
The first and last names and (most importantly) the e-mail field are
not sent at all. I tried a number of combinations thinking that
possibly only one instance of "emailbody" was required with the same
results:
||First Name: ||(:input text firstname:)
||Last Name: ||(:input text lastname:)
||Comments: ||(:input textarea emailbody cols=30 rows=4:)

I am running pmwiki-2.2.0. Any thoughts on what might be causing this?
Your help would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
-Matt