[pmwiki-users] Editing Pmwiki *Locally* in a *Text Editor*

Eemeli Aro eemeli at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 06:49:41 CDT 2009

I'd like to second Gilles's suggestion to use PageTopStore. Not only
will it let you view and edit the pages in a much more user-friendly
format (headers separated, no page history, newlines not encoded as
%0a strings) but it'll integrate your modifications into the common
page edit history -- modifying the normal PageStore files in your
wiki.d directory will quite easily break the restore links when
viewing the page history.

Alternatively, using something some kind of version control system as
Ian suggested would not be a bad idea either, as that way you could
use your local PmWiki instance to edit the site.

eemeli