[pmwiki-users] pagelist in multiple columns

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Mon Mar 30 16:36:23 CDT 2009

I've never used these columns recipes, but this one seems to support what
you want, as long as you are satisfied with a left-right, top-bottom flow:

http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Columns

The other columns recipes that I just skimmed through seem to require you to
specify where the column breaks occur rather than having the column breaks
occur automatically for equi-length columns.

-Peter