[pmwiki-users] force URL to remain same in address bar

Radu Luchian radu at monicsoft.net
Wed Mar 25 16:09:46 CDT 2009

If you use a server that offers path rewriting, you could use that feature;
for example under Apache with mod_rewrite, you could add to the htaccess
placed in the root of secondsite:

RewriteBase /firstsite

I think that would work on an intranet, but definitely not on the internet,
where the URL syntax specifies that from the // to the first / should be (at
least) a domain name (which you would have to own for the redirection to
work

This is covered in the docs at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CleanUrls

Good luck,