[pmwiki-users] Old version to new version, another issue

Risner, Travis (Dublin) Travis.Risner at Fiserv.com
Mon Mar 23 18:12:01 CDT 2009

Look to see if the compat1x.php exists in your installation.  When I tried to use it a year ago, it had been removed from the standard pmwiki install.  I may have found it somewhere, but even then I had problems that I had to manually fix.

Travis