[pmwiki-users] Problems with my search page

David Charles ds_charles at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 16:00:59 CDT 2009

Hi there everybody,

When I search for something on my site the formatting of the text goes completely hay-wire on the results page.
http://www.davidcharles.info/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Site/Search

I get the same problem when I click the links to the Text Formatting Rules on the edit page - all the text gets really big which throws off the entire formatting of the page.

I've tried all sorts of things, but I'm no expert and can't find a solution.

Many thanks in advance,

David

I'm cycling all the way from Cholsey to Bordeaux
Raising money for the Asylum Welcome Charity
****** Please help with whatever you can! ******