[pmwiki-users] CheckBox Problem Help

edwin marte edwin.marte at leidba.com
Fri Mar 20 20:41:30 CDT 2009

Hello all,

A lot of things I have done since this post and right now I amd doing things
a bit differently. (Thanks to Peter Bowers for his Help Offlist.) I changed
what I was doing at the begining and solved part of my problems using Zap
and Checkboxes arrays.

Now I partially have what I wanted but another question or doubt has come to
my mind. I know how to pre-set a checkbox state to checked or unchecked
depending or previous state. But how come this is possible to be done with
checkbox arrays?

the following code is taken from:
http://zapdoc.web-farm.org/index.php/Snippets/Arrays

[[#ID]]
(:messages:)
(:zapform:)
(:input checkbox test[] Alpha:)Alpha
(:input checkbox test[] Beta:)Beta
(:input checkbox test[] Gamma:)Gamma
(:input checkbox test[] Delta:)Delta
(:input checkbox test[] Epsilon:)Epsilon

(:input submit:)
(:zap savedata="test":)
(:zapend:)

CSV: {$:test}
[[#ID]]

(:test: Delta,Epsilon:)

In this case, is there a way, when I want to edit or change the values for
this page, that the checkboxes for DELTA and EPSILON could be shown as
checked ? I havent figure it out yet.

Help apreciated.
Edwin