[pmwiki-users] Pagelists: boolean categories

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Tue Mar 17 13:36:45 CDT 2009

> It is in the current roadmap, planned for 2.2.x : the link= and the
> linkfrom=
> parameters. So it will eventually happen.

You've mentioned extending link= and linkfrom= -- any possibility of getting
an "or" on straight search terms as well?  Or is that capability already
existent?

(:pagelist thisterm,thatterm:)

To indicate that I'd like to find any pages where EITHER term occurred...
It would be consistent with current functionality in the name=, group=, etc.

-Peter