[pmwiki-users] How to submit patches to PmWiki?

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Jun 28 10:05:09 CDT 2009

On Saturday 27 June 2009 23:37:27 Vince Administration wrote:
> What I would find useful is some relatively easy place to send my
> users to look up a feature (recipe implemented, usually) that they
> think they might find useful.
> The cookbook list, even with the categorization now done, is fairly
> difficult for someone who doesn't really know what he is looking for.

We should at some point have a Rating system with endorsements and comments
for the cookbook recipes. (Pm wanted to review the discussion and the
proposed scripts and after this we'll enable it.)

On pmwiki.org, we can enable skins and recipes after I review them, but
priority is given to those that do not write to files or to pages. So
currently, recipe authors are welcome to link to their demo areas at their
own wikis.

> BTW, is there an option to the cookbook search that would restrict
> the search to (fragments of) page titles?

Yes, enter in the search box     name=*foo*     for pages with names
containing a fragment foo.

Thanks,
Petko