[pmwiki-users] Pagelist problem

Syv pmwiki at 911networks.com
Thu Jun 25 20:06:07 CDT 2009

Hi,

I have a big problem with pagelist. I created a pagelist displaying
the first 2 paragraphs of the last 30 entries. It works except for the
description and keywords of the webpage.

The pagelist appends the description of the 30 entries so I have a 30
lines description and it also append the keywords of the 30 entries
including repeating the same keyword dozens of time if it is in dozens
of pages.

So Google thinks it is keywords stuffing and spamming.

Any suggestion so that it doesn't happen. I'd rather use my own
(:description ...:) and my own (:keywords ...:)

As soon as I will have solved that problem, I will be able to switch
to PmWiki.