[pmwiki-users] Site/AllRecentChanges blank, but RSS works

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jun 18 09:45:38 CDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 12:42:15AM -0400, Donald Z. Osborn wrote:
> What would cause the Site/AllRecentChanges page to be blank, This was
> following a migration. What's odd is that I still get the RSS feed of
> recent changes, but the page is still blank.
>
> TIA for any ideas. The page is
> http://www.panafril10n.org/wikidoc/pmwiki.php/Site/AllRecentChanges

I don't have any obvious answers, but the page itself still has the
data (which explains why the RSS feed still works).  See
http://www.panafril10n.org/wikidoc/pmwiki.php/Site/AllRecentChanges?action=source

I suppose it's possible that the page has become too large for your PHP
environment to render -- might want to check the pcre settings.