[pmwiki-users] FoxEdit & Category

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Wed Jun 17 02:04:13 CDT 2009

hi Peter
thanks

i actually just figured this part out (sort of) - i saw that in Fox,
Hans made his UpdatePage() function work by limiting which functions
it calls, by throwing the wanted function(s) into a 4th slot
'$fnlist' - UpdatePage($pagename, $old, $new, $fnlist)
i found that throwing in something like array('SaveAttributes')
seemed to prevent the errors.

however, once that proved errorless, i was saddened to find that
UpdatePage & SaveAttributes are not the problem, so my quest
continues (see the next post : )

thanks for the help!
adam