[pmwiki-users] Fox preview syntax

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Tue Jun 16 12:31:57 CDT 2009

Hans,

I added a Main.GroupHeader page with "This is the groupheader".
PmWiki's preview includes it in the preview. Fox's preview does not.

Here's what I get when I use Fox to preview changing the value of
myptv from 1 to 2:

--- full "Screenshot"  ----

This is the Main groupheader
This is the current contents of Main.WikiSandbox3:

myptv: 1

[ the text input box ] the Save Cancel Preview buttons

Preview:           – Changes have not been saved –
This will be the contents of Main.WikiSandbox3 if you save:
This is myptv: 2.

--- end of full "screenshot" ----

Notice how the groupheader appears at the top of the page, but **not**
at the top of the previewed page.

By contrast, If I use PmWiki to edit the page and preview through
PmWiki I get PmWiki's usual edit box and then:

--- snip ----

Preview Main.WikiSandbox
Page is unsaved
This is the Main groupheader
This is the current contents of Main.WikiSandbox3:

--- end of snip  ----

Randy