[pmwiki-users] Trails

Meulemans,Jef JMeulemans at ashrae.org
Tue Jun 9 17:07:05 CDT 2009

I have been trying for days to make wiki trails work.  It cannot possibly be this complicated.  I have version 2.2.1  Can anyone help me?  I would be grateful!

Jef

Jef Meulemans, Manager of Electronic Communications
American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc.
Direct Line: 678-539-1176     Fax: 678-539-2176     eMail: JMeulemans at ashrae.org     Web: www.ASHRAE.org<http://www.ashrae.org/>

<http://www.ashrae.org/events/page/1925><http://www.ashrae.org/certification/page/1683>
In a down economy, look toward an uplifting conference. Join us at ASHRAE's 2009 Annual Conference, June 20-24.