[pmwiki-users] Output pages to text

Eemeli Aro eemeli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 19:26:03 CDT 2009

2009/6/2 Marcus <prima at wordit.com>:
> Is there an automated way to output all pages within a group to a
> single text file? Or one text file per page?

Take a look at <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkdownOutput> if
you want pretty-printed output from the pages' wiki markup.

If you want the markup itself, you can add "?action=source" to the URL
of any page in your wiki to see it.

For probably the closest thing to automated access to the wiki markup
of each page in your wiki as human-readable text files, take a look at
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PageTopStore>.

If you're looking to display the HTML-ized contents of all pages in a
group on a single page, pagelists
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageLists> should be able to help
you.

eemeli