[pmwiki-users] FmtPageList undefined

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Jul 21 12:15:21 CDT 2009

Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 5:37:43 PM, Peter Bowers wrote:

> I believe you are seeing "kept" values that are never replaced back.

It was a very short string, which should have been a long list of
page names.

Anyway, I think calling FmtPageList() is asking for trouble.
It is such a complicated function.
Calling MakePageList() is a lot simpler, you just need to supply an
option array, and you get just an array with the pagenames as result,
no formatting applied yet. Seems to be perfect for calling from a
function which processes a list of page names.

  ~Hans