[pmwiki-users] FmtPageList undefined

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Mon Jul 20 18:26:48 CDT 2009

hi Patrick
thanks for the advice

i just tried it, and my error messages go away, but it's not quite
working.
i've tried it with the code below, which ends up spitting out
something semi-unreadable: ??3P??
(the ?'s are some sort of binary-esque symbol)

	# i've tried loading both pagelist.php and stdconfig.php beforehand
(one and then the other)
	//include_once('scripts/pagelist.php');
	include_once('scripts/stdconfig.php');

	$argsx = "group=Test";
	$optx = array('o' => $argsx, 'fmt' => 'csv');
	$pagelistTest = FmtPageList('$MatchList', $pagename, $optx, 0);
	# or using the PowerTools pagelist function:
	//$pagelistTest = MxPageList($pagename, "group=Test");
	echo $pagelistTest;

this all at the very very bottom of config.php beneath everything as
suggested.
and, something like the following still works fine, running at the
same time:
	$FmtPV['$blamtest'] = 'MxPageList($pn, "group=Test")'; # works
perfect, show a csv-list of pages in the group 'Test'

do i need to convert or treat the output? or is pagelist still
looking for something else to load beforehand?
thanks a bunch
adam