[pmwiki-users] Fixing the documentation

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Jul 12 11:27:59 CDT 2009

Sunday, July 12, 2009, 4:30:48 PM, Ed W wrote:

> The reason this matters is that I am using a different on disk pattern
> for filenames, and so while the default wiki doesn't care about the
> different between [[PmWiki Philosophy]] and [[PmWikiPhilosphy]], my
> system does and at present the docs are significantly broken because of
> the inconsistent use of both

Maybe you can call it inconsistent use of spaces
(and words beginning with a capital letter),
but it is a feature of PmWiki to allow this flexibility
in link markup, and could not be called exceptions.

If you use different $MakePageNamePatterns, can you not
make an exemption and use PmWiki's standard for all
pages in the PmWiki group, rather than asking to change
all of the documentation pages to adhere to a standard
which PmWiki does not uphold?

  ~Hans