[pmwiki-users] Modify the result of a search

Martin Kerz mkerz at me.com
Sun Jul 12 07:54:38 CDT 2009

Dear Pm,

I finally managed to make WebFeeds generate the output I need for
livesearch, as you suggested a few weeks ago. I added a new action
handler for livesearch:

## Settings for livesearch feature
SDVA($FeedFmt['livesearch']['feed'], array(
   '_start' => "<?xml version='1.0' encoding='$Charset'  ?><ul
class='LSRes'>",
SDVA($FeedFmt['livesearch']['item'], array(

It wonderfully returns pages in selected groups as xml file.
What would you suggest to combine this with a search query, so that I
only get back the search results as xml?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Martin