[pmwiki-users] Backdoor Admin-Password in WikiFarm

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Jul 9 09:22:51 CDT 2009

On Thursday 09 July 2009 12:25:44 Martin Kerz wrote:
> is it possible to define an admin password in the farmconfig of a
> WikiFarm, and let local wikis add another admin passwort in their
> respective config.php. The idea is, that I can create some kind of a
> backdoor to get access to all the local wikis in my farm.

I wouldn't call it a backdoor, just a farm-admin-password.

In farmconfig.php, you set the global password :
  $DefaultPasswords['admin'] = array(crypt('farm-password'));

In a field's config.php :
  $DefaultPasswords['admin'][] = crypt('field-password');
  $DefaultPasswords['admin'][] = crypt('another-field-password');

Note the [] extra brackets in config.php, and no array().

Thanks,
Petko