[pmwiki-users] :SPAM: RE: Get Rid of Main

Eemeli Aro eemeli at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 13:36:07 CDT 2009

2009/7/2 Tim E. Rhodes <trhodes at trhodes.net>:
> Come on please, someone help me out here. Am I posting my question
> incorrectly, or is it that no one knows me, or do I have to offer free sex
> to even get some acknowledgement?

A few things come to mind:

1) It's the middle of summer, so quite a few of us are on holidays or
otherwise not sitting behind computers. Also, it's only been about 4
days since you posted your first message.

2) You message's title ":SPAM: Get Rid of Main" may well get picked up
by quite a few spam filters.

3) It may well be that the recipe indeed doesn't have that many users.

4) Did you notice my earlier reply to your message, at
<http://pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2009-June/055095.html>?

eemeli