[pmwiki-users] repost: problem with PTV and if= date in pagelists

Audun Myhra Bergwitz bergwitz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 22:22:36 CST 2009

DaveG wrote:
> none < wrote:
>> If the code worked on Peter Bowers wiki, why won't it work on ours. Can
>> somebody else test to see if it's work. Maybe there's something wrong
>> with our setup somehow?
> The code works for me.
Thanks for checking. So maybe there's something wrong with our setup
then. Any ideas?

> Why do you have the negation at the front?
>   (:pagelist if="! date {(ftime %Y%m%d)}.. {=$:Timestamp}":)
>
> If your looking for all pages with timestamp after today you need:
>   (:pagelist if="date {(ftime %Y%m%d)}.. {=$:Timestamp}":)
I put the negation to get all pages with a timestamp before today. As I
said that works, while it doesn't work without it.
> Also, make sure:
> 1] The dates are in yyyymmdd format.
> 2] The variable :timestamp is set on the pages.
1) What happens if there's a variable without proper formatting? Come to
think of it, there are a few.
2) If there's no variable it shouldn't show in the list?

audun

PS: why do I appear as "none <" on this list?