[pmwiki-users] repost: problem with PTV and if= date in pagelists

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Tue Jan 27 11:56:39 CST 2009

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:44:11 +0100, "none <" <bergwitz at gmail.com> wrote:
> I made this pagelist:
>
> (:pagelist if="date {$:Time}":)
>
> where Time is a PageTextVariable. As I understand the documentation on
> Pagelists this should give me all pages where Time is set at date later
> than today (as long as Time has a recognizable format). Instead I get a
> pagelist of all pages on the wiki. Why doesn't it work? Any tips on how
> to make it work?
>
> I also tried (:PageList if="date {(ftime fmt=%Y%m%d when={$:Time})}":)
> which gives no results.
I tried a number of tests to get this to work, but was also unable to get
it to work; even trying @unix-time stamp appears not to work. It seems like
'date' is actually looking at the page-date -- although I'm not really sure
of that. I'll put up a test page this evening.

>From the top of my head I was trying things like:
 (:pageList if="date {(ftime fmt=%Y%m%d when={$:Time})}
20090101..20090201":)

 ~ ~ Dave