[pmwiki-users] Pre-announcing 2.2.0 non-beta release

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Wed Jan 21 01:18:56 CST 2009

> I suspect many people
> already informally take account of a recipe's implied
> friends when evaluating it. A "Friends:" recipe descriptor
> would open up all sorts of interesting capabilities.

I can't say what a good idea this is!  Someone could argue for "rigorous
friends" (those that are intentionally testing) and "friendly friends"
(those that are using it and are satisfied but haven't been intentional
about their edge conditions and etc.  (Understanding that "rigorous" and
"friendly" probably couldn't be less appropriate... :-) But maybe the idea
has merit with different words.)

-Peter