[pmwiki-users] Problem with downloading files

Fish, Lydia FISHLM at BuffaloState.edu
Mon Jan 19 14:11:25 CST 2009

I am trying to create a new wiki.  I have downloaded the latest version of PM Wiki from the website unzipped it, and copied it into a folder. When I open the folder the config.php, index.php and phpwiki.php files are displayed as DreamWeaver icons.  When I click on them they attempt to open in DreamWeaver, then show an error message.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and how I can correct it?  I need to be able to edit those files!

Thank you!

Lydia Fish