[pmwiki-users] Pre-announcing 2.2.0 non-beta release, new release manager

michael paulukonis xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 07:34:36 CST 2009

> This is also why PmWiki doesn't come with a web-based "installer" --
> it means that the files all get the wrong ownerships and permissions
> if done that way.

but... would it be possible to have _another_ interface w/in the
cookbook directory that could work this way? IE, something outside the
pmwiki-core, that could call PM-wiki code to do some work there, but
is not callable from the wiki-core itself?

This is probably running down the same rabbit-hole as above.

PmWiki is so much more secure than something like -- say, WordPress --
because of the lack of a web-based interface, yes?

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com

Sent from John's Wireless BlackBerry StringCan iPhone