[pmwiki-users] Using latest PmWiki and AuthUser, but can't set a READ password

Chris Cox ccox at endlessnow.com
Fri Jan 16 09:16:48 CST 2009

Petko Yotov wrote:
> On Thursday 15 January 2009 23:37:31 Chris Cox wrote:

... snip...

> Are you using AuthUser or another recipe such as UserAuth?

AuthUser, but as it turns out, it was my own recipe getting in the
way for handling SSL.  I've fixed the problem.  I figured it was
going to be something like that.

My SSL solution prevents me from having a read password.... but
I can use markup to prevent it conditionally based on edit rights...
which is fine.