[pmwiki-users] PTV and if= date in pagelists?

Audun Myhra Bergwitz bergwitz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 07:52:40 CST 2009

I made this pagelist:

(:pagelist if="date {$:Time}":)

and want it to show any page which has PTV set at a date later than
today. It doesn't work, as the code lists all the pages on our wiki.
Why? How to make it work? Or won't it work anyway?

For now there is only two test pages which has the Time set as a PTV,
and they are formatted in the standard format of yyyymmdd, so if="date"
should be able to recognize it.

I also tried (:PageList if="date {(ftime fmt=%Y%m%d when={$:Tid})}":)
which gives no results, while(:PageList if="! date {(ftime fmt=%Y%m%d
when={$:Tid})}":) again lists all pages.

audun