[pmwiki-users] Include auto search section a la pagelists

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sun Jan 11 22:32:07 CST 2009

Petko Yotov wrote:
> Yes, you can have
>   (:include {*$Group}.BloggerTemplate Site.LocalBloggerTemplate
> Site.BloggerTemplate:)
This seems to search for the first page that exists in the list, and
then search for the section. If it doesn't find the section in the first
existing file it stops. It doesn't search the next file in the list, it
simply stops. Is there a way around this?

What I'm tying to do is to minimize the duplication of sections. It's
possible that a skin will only want to override one or two sections. I'd
rather not have to duplicate the entire template for each skin, only the
sections the skin needs to adapt.