[pmwiki-users] Page RSS print without wiki print

Daniel Roesler diafygi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 21:59:18 CST 2009

Howdy all,

I have a few questions about the order that PmWiki processes things.
I'm trying to write a recipe that creates simple RSS feeds for pages
detailing their revision history. Basically, my local config.php file
looks like:

if ($action == "pagerss") {

// rssxml = parsed history (from the actual page files)

print(rssxml);
}

First, how can I print the RSS xml that my recipe creates without
printing the rest of the wiki? Is there a variable that sets whether
or not the actual wiki page prints?

Second, how do I incorporate other PmWiki variables into the function,
such as $WikiDir and $Namespaced? In pmwiki.php, the local config.php
file is loaded before any default variables (besides several like
$pagename and $FarmD) are set. How can I set these default variables
before running this recipe?

Thanks a bunch!

Avast!
Daniel Roesler