[pmwiki-users] Changing style of a list in a table

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Mon Jan 5 18:11:38 CST 2009

I'm probably going about this is the wrong way and would
appreciate some pointers in the correct direction.

I want to change the padding of list items in some lists, the
lists are contained in cells in a table and generated by the
pagelist command. I know that this can done by modifying the CSS
style for the template but I thought I would see if I achieve
this without modifying the template files ... and I only need
this on one page.

Here is a short example of the markup I'm using

(:table:)
(:cell align=center width=100px:)'''Januari'''
(:cellnr valign=top:)(:pagelist group=Dagligt fmt=title
order=title list=OnlyInteresting name=2009-01-*:)
(:tableend:)

One way of changing the list items is documented on the wiki

* %block bgcolor=yellow padding=10px%Here is a list item
* Here's another list item

But this doesn't work for the pagelist command (for obvious
reasons). I've tried some other things also but they didn't work.

So far the only thing that I can come up with is to use the
(:div class="xxx":) command and define the style inn the CSS
file for the template.

Is there some other way I can do this? (just trying to learn more)

                         jem
--
Jan Erik Moström
mostrom.eu