[pmwiki-users] userauth questions

Sofia M sofiam at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 16:44:40 CST 2009

yup...the strange thing was - I had the permissions at 0774 - it
wasn't working, then I switched to your suggestions, 666 - it started
to work.
then I switched back to 0774, and it's now working with those
permissions as well...
i don't really want to give the 'world' write permissions, that would
really kill the server, but, turns out, I don't have to, since it's
now working with just 0764...

strange, but thank you!
one hurdle passed, X more to go before this thing is all set-up...