[pmwiki-users] Change default page name separator to "-", ie "Page-Name"

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Feb 25 13:15:42 CST 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 06:16:05PM +0000, Ed W wrote:
> Given that I notice PmWiki moving away from CamelCase wiki words, it
> seems like there should be little resistance to proposing a change in
> the default URL naming convention also...

I'm fully in favor of this, *if* we can find a way to make the
change without breaking existing sites.  But in my experience
ranks up there with "convert PmWiki's default to utf8" in terms
of actual difficulty of achieving the result.

I can't tell you how important it is to PmWiki _not_ to introduce
changes that break existing sites, except perhaps on a major
revision number change.