[pmwiki-users] wikiform ptv change

edwin marte edwin.marte at leidba.com
Tue Feb 24 13:25:23 CST 2009

Hello john (Or anybody in the List that may be able to help) ,

Another question has come to my mind. We are implementing some searching
mechanism to our wikilist (as Peter Bowers recipes
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/WikiFormsRecipes ). Everything is
working and everything is being done manually. We kind of want to get some
statics from the wikilist so we want to be able to access 'count' value as a
ptv if possible.

The wikiform recipe mentioned that a count value was added (2006), we
imagine that this value is the one shown at the bottom of the wikilits with
the count of record found.  Is there a way where I can use/pass the value to
a PTV ? (if no possible already)

I apreciate any information you may or anybody else give me in this matter,

Our best regards,
Edwin

---------Here is sunny in Dominican Republic :-)