[pmwiki-users] Re-thinking Intro to markup pages

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Fri Feb 20 04:20:54 CST 2009

John Rankin wrote:

[...]

>>A few simple and useful directives show how easy it is to use the power,
>>especially when using only the basic set would be difficult.
>
>Creole handles this with the concept of "Additions" -- they keep the
>core set fixed, but identify optional additions.

are you sure that this was the motivation for the separation? I can't
find material why just this set has been selected.

Or could it be that the "core" set is simply what got be ready at a
certain pojnt?

I didn't attend the discussions, so I simply don't know.

Oliver
--
Oliver Betz, Muenchen (oliverbetz.de)