[pmwiki-users] "BlockMarkup" page - delete or change?

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Fri Feb 13 12:43:21 CST 2009

"Patrick R. Michaud" wrote:

>> should BlockMarkup be deleted or refactored?
>> [...]
>
>I've never been a fan of the BlockMarkup page -- average authors
>don't know anything about "block markup", or even what the term
>"block markup" means, so having this page isn't really helpful
>to them.

ack. The only generic reference to "block markup" I found was in the
sources itself.

As far as I see, a user needs to know about "blocks" only when
applying styles, and WikiStyles already explains this.

I will remove BlockMarkup and correct the backlinks, if no strong
reasons against arise.

Oliver
--
Oliver Betz, Muenchen (oliverbetz.de)