[pmwiki-users] unlink error

Julian Fox jbfox at sdb.org
Thu Feb 12 14:44:59 CST 2009

Dear list,
I have just received a *Warning*: unlink(wiki.d/ error message which
then goes on further to point to a line in pmwiki.php which reads:
 if (file_exists($pagefile)) $s = $s && unlink($pagefile);
I would have no idea why this has happened, but my first concern of
course is what to do to overcome it.  I deleted the .flock file but that
does not help - the error simply returns. I suspect I need to alter the
pmwiki.php file but what di I need to change to get myself back to being
able to write to this wiki?
Any help would be appreciated
Julian