[pmwiki-users] line break keeping page store (implemented as cookbook)

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Wed Feb 11 14:51:35 CST 2009

Eemeli Aro wrote:

[meta information (author) is not copied back]

>Just uploaded a new version of the recipe, where this is now fixed --
>the author is marked as PageTopStore and the normal page file version
>is updated on any change to the top version.

Great, I will test this tomorrow.

[...]

>Yah; it's a bit complex to take care of this metadata. Even in the
>usual case each of the page title, keywords and description gets
>stored in two different places; as a separate page property and within
>the page text as a directive. I am working on this, though, but it's
>looking like any good answer will involve a minor paradigm shift in
>how PmWiki handles metadata.

Anything beyond a simple solution might be too much effort for the
(limited) benefit.

As I wrote, I didn't grasp the problem (diffs from the current
version) in my original idea.

Oliver
--
Oliver Betz, Muenchen (oliverbetz.de)