[pmwiki-users] How to adjust width in Horizontal Vertical Menu recipe

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Mon Feb 9 21:33:19 CST 2009

I'm using the Horizontal Vertical Menu recipe and would like to adjust
the width of the top level menu. I peaked at the CSS file, but it's
all greek to me. Does anyone know how to adjust the width?

Because the width is automatic, I currently have room only for three
items:

A          | B          | C

When I hover over "A" (it's actually an icon) the following drops down:

A Option #1
A Option #2

I want to change the top level horizontal menu to be:

A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H

The drop down menu should remain at its current width.

Randy