[pmwiki-users] pagelist templates, categories

Rogutės Sparnuotos rogutes at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 9 20:07:37 CST 2009

Hi, all.

Could somebody help me with the following problems?

1. Should markup expressions/page variables work with
   (:template defaults:)? I wanted to define a simple template with
   (:template defaults group={$Group}:), but I couldn't make it work...

2. I want tags that do not show in the output, can be used in pagelists
   and automatically create self-named pages after editing.

   Categories would perfectly fit here, but I do not know how to hide
   them from output. I have used $LinkCategoryFmt=' ';, but this doesn't
   seem right. I could specify (:if false:) with Markup('[[!',..., but
   I do not know how.

Thanks.

--
--  Rogutės Sparnuotos