[pmwiki-users] Fwd: I cannot get the sitewide password to work for pmwiki

akimbomidget akimbomidget at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 18:28:47 CST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: akimbomidget <akimbomidget at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 2:06 AM
Subject: I cannot get the sitewide password to work for pmwiki
To: pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com

I've been trying  for hours to get a simple task to work in my site
http://reactiveframes.com/wiki/

Essentially i've been trying to get pmwiki to prevent anyone without the
password from editing it.

Despite putting this

$DefaultPasswords['admin'] = crypt('A example password');

into config.php

it still doesn't ask me for a password to edit...

The other other option of action=attr also doesn't work... i don't
understand... and i got the latest pmwiki download...

If you can help me, that would be really great

Sincerly
Akimbomidget